Saturday, May 16, 2009

Adding the Sky


I started adding the sky to this log-cabin sunflower blanket (started back in October just before this blog was started in November). Several other projects intervened. School got busy. Blogging. Holidays.

But summer is around the corner, and I can't wait because I'll have time for things like this. I'll knit at the pool. I'll knit in the morning, noon, and night.

Before I knit today, however, I have a list of things to do. This is my reward at the end of the day. It is wonderful to have something to look forward to.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah Campbell said...

Very nice blanket. I love the colors. I think I might be ready for a more challenging project. What would you say to a vest? or maybe I'll just borrow your sock DVD and try some socks.
Sarah

Jen said...

It is beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished blanket! Also can't wait for all that knitting time! But don't forget we have a quilt waiting for us, too!

Julie Nolte Owen said...

I say yes to sock knitting (SC) and yes to quilting (Jen)! Thank goodness for summer.

Carrie Bevell Partridge said...

That is so beautiful! You must be an extremely fast knitter. It takes me about a year to make a blanket with really fat yarn and fat needles!